Since there are various types of vape tool available in the market, there are different ways to clean them too. It is crucial that you follow proper cleaning instructions for your equipment. In that way, you can enjoy using it longer and avoid the cost of replacement too.
Choose the simplest model of vape tool to avoid spending so much time cleaning it. It is crucial that you clean it regularly so that you can enjoy a smooth vaping experience all the time.
A little maintenance goes a long way for this vape tool. The process is easy and quick – very similar to how it is refilled.
- Start by unscrewing the tank from the battery. Take off its cap and dispose of the remaining e-juice inside.
- Rinse your tank with clean water and tap it dry before proceeding to the next step.
- Use a cotton swab to clean the battery and cap off your vape tank. To remove stubborn dirt, dip the swab in water or rubbing alcohol first.
- Every part should be completely and properly dried before putting them back together.
Remember, do not submerge your vape tank’s battery in liquid. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals to clean your equipment. If it’s gunked up, get a new one! Otherwise, you’ll get poor vaping experiences such as burnt taste or dry hit. If you want to maintain your vape tank’s prime performance, make it a habit to regularly clean it and switch tanks if you want to use a new flavor.
The cleaning process for a clearomizer is quite similar to the vaporizer tank. The most important thing is to remove any excess e-juice or gunk formation that can affect the quality of your vape experience.
- Depending on your equipment’s model, start by removing the top or bottom of your clearomizer.
- Fill up the tank half-way with luke warm water and place your thumb over the opening before shaking it. Dump out the water and repeat the process until you see that the water is clear. This process doesn’t only clean the inside of the tank; it also removes any hint of the previous flavor you’ve used.
- If this doesn’t solve your ‘flavor ghosting’ problem, use alcohol or lemon juice to wash your vape tank. You may also use an old brush to scrub the insides and clean it as much as you’d like.
- To get all the water out, blow into the tank to remove any excess liquid. Leave it to dry.
- Next, you have to clean the coils on the atomizer. Removing all the gunk here can help enhance your vaping. New and experienced vapers use a technique called ‘dry burn’ to get rid of the gunk build up in their clearomizer’s coils. Just heat up your coil in quick two to three-second bursts until you see it turn orange.
- Once you’re done dry burning, let the coil cool down and blow away any last bits of gunk. Now you’re good to go!
Regularly cleaning your clearomizer can extend its life for a few weeks or months. However, if you feel that it’s no longer at its best performance, you have to replace it right away.